Monday, September 14, 2009

Love It: Anna Sui for Target/Anthropologie

I don't really own much designer clothing. I am, after all, a magazine editor. In case you hadn't heard, we're not exactly hedge fund managers when it comes to wallet sizes. Due to this, there's nothing I love more than getting in the top designer name at a significantly cheaper price.

When Viktor & Rolf designed a line for H&M, I was with the masses, scooping up shirts I didn't need. When Payless first paired with Abaete, I may have gone on a shoe buying frenzy. My point here is that I love a deal and a name. It's a tricky balance. And now, I'm especially confused.

Right now, there is an Anna Sui for Anthropologie dress that I love. It's there to the left above. It's $228. And then there's also an Anna Sui for Target dress I love. It's there to the right above. It's $59.99. Suddenly, I'm facing a problem that is the first of its kind for me: A designer I love has created looks for two of my favorite stores. This is probably the best problem I've ever had in my entire life.

So yeah, I think I've worked through this. I feel better. I'm going shopping now.

No comments: