Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Online Finds: Great Coverups for the Beach


There are many qualities in human life that you either have or you don't. Either you can roll your tongue or you can't. Either your hair holds curl or it doesn't. And, you can either walk around in just a bikini and flip flops and nothing else or you definitely DEFINITELY can't. Even at my smallest, most twee high school size I still felt compelled to at least throw on some shorts and a tank before taking a walk down the beach, and now at my more mature age, I am a huge fan of the classy cover up. The best cover ups in my opinion are light, breezy, washable, and make a style statement. We women spend a lot of time agonizing over finding just the right bikini, so shouldn't what goes over it be just as cute? So, this post is for all you ladies out there, regardless of size, who just can't bear to go bikini bare at the beach. Pick one of these pretty, lightweight pieces to maintain your modesty and your style pride.


Available at victoriassecret.com

Available at urbanoutfitters.com
Available at urbanoutfitters.com

Available at jcrew.com


(I don't know why there is a green theme going on here. That was completely unintentional, but lovely!)

1 comment:

Global Butterfly said...

I have the VS secret dress in ivory. LOVE IT!!!