Monday, May 18, 2009

Love It: 3.1 Phillip Lim's New Swim Line

I adore bathing suits. I don't know why being that I don't exactly look like a Victoria's Secret model when I put one on. But there's nothing that says you're going to have a good time like a cute suit. Last summer I was obsessed with vintage looks like this one by Carmen Marc Valvo for sale at the aforementioned VS.

Right now though, I am loving the new 3.1 Phillip Lim line. It launched last week and while $225 bikinis don't exactly fall under my budget these days, it's just fun to see a designer getting creative in the swim suit realm.

Next up for the line? Lingerie is launching at the end of the month and fall shoes hit shelves in July.

Find selected 3.1 Phillip Lim styles in Charlotte at poole shop in Phillips Place.

No comments: